Lets Discuss (Free)
The EmpowerAndHelp Global Awareness Challenge 2020 is open for Registration. Any student who attends Grade 6-12 within US school system is eligible to Register for the challenge. The EmpowerAndHelp Global Awareness Challenge aims to make our children aware about global issues engulfing humanity and Mother Earth. The subject is “Highlighting a Global Crisis” . The winners will be recognized with a certificate and a financial reward for charitable use. Register Now and you will have whole summer to submit your video.
During this FREE ZOOM session we will discuss the upcoming #EmpowerAndHelpGlobalChallenge and Online Volunteering Opportunities . This will allow them to build empathy, develop leadership skills and unleash their creative power. Registration is only open for Middle School and High School students.
Discussion Points –
In this class moderated by experienced facilitators we:
– Introduce ourselves with positive words to the group.
– Discuss our interests and things we are passionate about.
– Talk about various Global crisis and how we can contribute.
– Take on a online volunteering opportunity to make difference.
– Talk about EmpowerAndHelp Global Awareness Challenge.
– Talk about Global Awareness Ambassador Program.
– How to participate officially in the Global Awareness Challenge ?
Join the discussion, find soutions to #EmpowerAndHelp.
Location : Online, Zoom Session
Date : Every Tuesday , 4:30PM – 5:00PM EST
(Times are subject to change)