Empower And Help Global Awareness Challenge 2021
Students who attend grades 6-12 within US school system are eligible .
Empower And Help Global Challenge is a project that allows children to make a difference in this world with guidance from a team of volunteers and experts. This challenge will promote compassion, leadership, awareness, and creativity. It is open to all students in grades 6-12. The winners will be recognized with a certificate and a financial reward for charitable use. Children are to submit a video that is 3 to 4 minutes in length raising awareness and providing solutions about a global issue of their choice.
Top 5 reasons to join the movement:
- Six cash prizes for charitable use.
- Team up with your friends for fun.
- You can bring awareness and change the world.
- Free national level weekly sessions for guidance and questions.
- Boost your college application.
- Registration deadline is July 10th, 2021
- Video submission deadline August 31st, 2021
- Winners announced October 31st, 2021
- Any student who attends Grade 6-12 within the US school system is eligible to Register for the challenge.
- Register Here to confirm your entry. (Please select option “Empower And Help Global Awareness Challenge 2021”. You can put NA for fields asking for allergies or learning disabilities – As we are using one form for all our registrations).
- Read details on How to Participate
- Your Registration confirms the acceptance of Rules.
Prizes and Sponsors:
Please find winners of Empower And Help Global Challenge 2020 here.
Spread The Word:
- Please share the Challenge.
- Please watch, like and share the Global Challenge Videos at EmpowerAndHelp YouTube.
Become A Sponsor:
Direct sponsorship’s for the challenge can be made – https://www.paypal.me/empowerandhelp