Empower And Help Global Awareness Challenge 2021
Students who attend grades 6-12 within the US school system are eligible.
About the Challenge
Empower And Help Global Challenge is a project that allows children to make a difference in this world with guidance from a team of volunteers and experts. This Challenge will promote compassion, leadership, awareness, and creativity. It is open to all students in grades 6-12. Winners get recognized with a certificate and a financial reward for charitable use. Children are to submit a 3 to 4 minutes video to raise awareness and provide solutions about a global issue of their choice.
Top 5 reasons to join the movement:
- Five cash prizes for charitable use.
- Team up with your friends for fun.
- You can bring awareness and change the world.
- Free national-level Bi-weekly sessions for guidance and questions.
- Boost your college application.
- Registration deadline is August 1st, 2021
- Video submission deadline August 31st, 2021
- Winners announced October 31st, 2021
- Any student who attends Grade 6-12 within the US school system is eligible to register for the challenge.
- Register Here to confirm your entry. (Please select the option “Empower And Help Global Awareness Challenge 2021”. You can put “NA” in fields asking for allergies or learning disabilities as we are using one form for all our registrations).
- Registration in Ambassador Program 2021 makes you automatically eligible to enter Empower And Help Global Awareness Challenge 2021.
- Read details in “How to Participate“.
- Your registration confirms the acceptance of Rules
Prizes and Sponsors:
Please find winners of the Empower And Help Global Challenge 2020 here.
Spread The Word:
- Please share the Challenge.
- Please watch, like, and share the Global Challenge Videos at EmpowerAndHelp YouTube.
Become A Sponsor:
Direct sponsorships for the challenge can be made – https://www.paypal.me/empowerandhelp