EmpowerAndHelp Global Awareness Challenge 2020
Students who attend grades 6-12 within US school system are eligible . Register now for Global Challenge and you will have whole summer to submit your video.
EmpowerAndHelp Global Challenge is a project that allows children to make a difference in this world with guidance from a team of volunteers and experts. This challenge will promote compassion, leadership, awareness and creativity. It is open to all students in grades 6-12. The winners will be recognized with a certificate and a financial reward for charitable use. Children are to submit a 5 minute video raising awareness and providing solutions about a global issue of their choice.
Top 6 reasons to join the movement:
- Six cash prizes for charitable Use.
- Team up with your friends for fun.
- You can bring awareness and change the world.
- Free national level weekly sessions for guidance and questions.
- Boost your college application.
- Become an Ambassador and build volunteer hours.
- Registration deadline is July 10th, 2020
- Video submission deadline August 31st, 2020
- Winners announced October 31st, 2020
- Any student who attends Grade 6-12 within US school system is eligible to Register for the challenge.
- Register Here to confirm your entry. (Please select option “EmpowerAndHelp Global Awareness Challenge 2020”. You can put NA for fields asking for allergies or learning disabilities – As we are using one form for all our registrations).
- Your Registration confirms the acceptance of Rules.
There is $12.99 registration fee. Once you register please note that registration fees are non-refundable.
Prizes and Sponsors:
Please find details here.