Build Self Esteem and Confidence
Self-esteem and self-confidence are like the air we breathe; we need it to feel alive, happy and worthy. Children with high self-esteem have a higher value of themselves and their capabilities than those with lower self-esteem. They naturally have higher self-confidence in their abilities to do things and are more prone to try to new things and take risks, they feel loved, confident, accepted and heard. Even when they make mistakes or face failures they will know how to cope with them and move on.
To help families improve their child’s outlook for themselves we offer online class that Build Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence:
During this 5 week program participants will learn:
- I Love Me! How to Develop Soaring Self-esteem
- I Honor Me! How to Be Yourself and Honor Your Uniqueness
- I Believe in Me! How to Develop Unstoppable Self-confidence
- Self-talk – Mastering the Secret Behind Self-esteem and Self-confidence
- Self-coaching – How to Conquer the Day-to-day Ups & Downs & Create Daily Mastery
The class is online and is 60 minutes long. Class format below:
- Start with introductions in first class. All other classes we start with review of previous class and their sharing experiences. (~10 minutes)
- Introduce a concept with story and discussion. (~40 minutes)
- Q&A and how to practice what we learned throughout the week. (~10 minutes)
What you Need:
Children will need a laptop or desktop with mic and speakers so they can hear others and talk online. It should also have zoom video conferencing downloaded.
Email summary and follow up activity details send to parents after every class.