Empower And Help Ambassador Program 2021
A Virtual Global Ambassador Program
U.S Teens + Mentorship + Compassion + Leadership = A Life Changing Summer
The Empower And Help ambassador program is a fun, educational, life-changing and amazing experience building program. We believe that change is possible and this program trains our youth who are ready to commit and passionate about bringing a global change, develop skills needed to lead.
What to expect as an ambassador – Has an empathetic, kind, positive and can do attitude. Is ready to work both independently as well as in a team setting both being a leader and follower as needed. Has a deep desire to raise their voices about global issues. Read about Ambassador Contributions 2020 at – https://empowerandhelp.com/ambassadors-contribution-2020/.
Students in grade 6-12 are eligible to participate.
Duration: June 1st – August 31st
Benefits & Responsibilities:
- Build leadership and life skills through online mindset development classes.
- Gain real-life experiences that will help you throughout your academic, professional, and personal life.
- Enhance writing, communication, and people skills.
- Earn volunteer hours in real-time for the selfless effort put through the ambassador program.
- All ambassadors will receive a certificate of completion once all of their set projects are finished. Register Ambassador is also automatically registered for Empower And Help Global Awareness Challenge 2021 .
- The top 5 performing ambassadors will receive letters of recommendation that can be presented to the National Honor Society, or for personal use.
- One ambassador will win the title of Golden Ambassador which entails a $200 reward to be put towards charitable use and the pride of having excelled in helping inspire a better tomorrow. Learn more at EmpowerAndHelp Global Challenge Golden Ambassador Award.