Empower And Help Ambassador Program 2022
Empower And Help Ambassador Program 2022 Details
(LIMITED SEATS – REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED AS SPOTS ARE FILLED)
A Virtual Global Ambassador Program
U.S Teens + Mentorship + Compassion + Leadership = A Life Changing Summer
The ambassador program is a fun, educational, life-changing and amazing experience building program. We believe that change is possible and this program trains our youth who are ready to commit and passionate about bringing a global change, developing skills needed to lead.
What to expect as an ambassador ? – Has an empathetic, kind, positive and can do attitude. Is ready to work both independently as well as in a team setting both being a leader and follower as needed. Has a deep desire to raise their voices about global issues. Read about Ambassador Contributions/Portfolios at – https://empowerandhelp.com/meet-our-ambassadors/
Register for Ambassador Program – (Please select option “Empower And Help Ambassador Program 2022”. You can put NA for fields asking for allergies or learning disabilities – As we are using one form for all our registrations).
High School Students who attend grades within the US School System are eligible to participate.
Duration: July 11th – August 5th
- Build volunteer hours in real-time for the selfless effort put in through the ambassador program.
- Build Time management and project management skills in real-time.
- Build leadership and relationship management skills.
- The part that our ambassadors love is an opportunity to build a portfolio on the Empower And Help website that stays forever until we exist. This portfolio grows as you engage more and is an excellent way for referrals.
- Gain real-life experiences, and enhance soft skills that will help you throughout your academic, professional, and personal life.
- All ambassadors will receive a certificate of completion once they complete their set tasks.
- Enrich writing, communication, and people skills.
- Weekly meetings to share your ideas, track your success, and overcome obstacles.
- 24 hours email access. Each student gets an organizational email sponsored by google workspace.
- Additional meetings and guidance as required for the project.