Negative peer pressure can cause tremendous stress for our kids who just want to fit in and be accepted by the other kids at school. Fear of being rejected, teased, laughed at or of losing friendships can cause anxiety and even depression. So what can we do?
Kids must understand their values, what they want for themselves, how to make good choices and when to say ‘No’
During this 5 day program participants will learn:
1. Self-Responsibility – If it is to be, it’s up to me.
2. Respect – My “mark” on others
3. Self-respect – My “mark” on me
4. Making Good Decisions – What do I choose for me?
5. Standing up to Peer Pressure – How to say “yes” to you and “no” to peer pressure
The class is online and is 45 minutes long. Class format below:
1) Start with introductions in first class. All other classes we start with review of previous class and their sharing experiences. (~5 minutes)
2) Introduce a concept with story and discussion. (~35 minutes)
3) Q&A and how to practice what we learned throughout the week. (~5 minutes)
$108 for 5 days class or $25/class. Each class is 45min long.