Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
www.empowerandhelp.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve customer service and process payments. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and to provide products and services on and improve our Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- We do not share information Users provide about themselves with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails, make phone calls and send text messages and other forms of communication.
- We may use the email address and phone number to send User information and updates an provide information on services offered, events and promotions. . It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails and may receive text messages that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, events, promotions, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails and text messages we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We use data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. While we believe these measures are commercially reasonable, no methods are 100 percent secure, and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to them. If you provide us with any personal or non =personal information or data and use any of our cookies, you acknowledge that this information and/or data may be hacked, stolen, used or misused by others and we have no liability for the same, and you hereby irrevocably waive any and all claims against us with respect to the same and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to the same.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.