Engaging our children into selfless service activities supports healthy development of their brain and soul . It builds path to growth, awareness and positivism. Our mission at EmpowerAndHelp is to build future leaders. Through our volunteer opportunities, we aim our children to learn valuable life skills, leadership skills, build empathy, become a solutionary. It is an opportunity for kids to put their knowledge into real-life work. We provide them guidance and necessary support to be successful through ongoing weekly zoom sessions.
The EmpowerAndHelp Global Awareness Challenge 2020 which initiates a movement to raise awareness about various Global issues is also open for Registration. Any student who attends Grade 6-12 within US school system is eligible to Register for the challenge. The winners will be recognized with a certificate and a financial reward for charitable use. Register Now and you will have whole summer to submit your video.
As mentioned we are having weekly FREE ZOOM session to discuss the upcoming #EmpowerAndHelpGlobalChallenge and Online Volunteering Opportunities . Once you register your child using the contact form below we will send you the zoom link.
Discussion Points –
- Introduce ourselves with positive words to the group.
- Discuss our interests and things we are passionate about.
- Learn from each other.
- Practice our creative and leadership skills.
- Talk about various Global crisis and how we can contribute.
- Take on a online volunteering opportunity to make difference.
- Talk about EmpowerAndHelp Global Awareness Challenge.
- Might involve our parents to volunteer also.
- Talk about Global Awareness Ambassador Program.
- How to participate officially in the Global Awareness Challenge ?
Location : Online, Zoom Session
Date : Every Tuesday starting March31st , 4:00PM – 5:00PM EST (Times are subject to change)
Please fill out the contact form below to register for discussion and online student volunteering opportunities